RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022 released at rbi.org.in, check download link here
Post Date: 22/3/2022
Short Information: SSC Recruitment 2022: MTS and Havaldar Vacancy For 3603 posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently publish vacancy of SSC Recruitment 2022: MTS and Havaldar Vacancy 3603 Posts. Any 10th Pass candidates Apply for this Job and can Apply it from 22 March 2022 to 30 April 2022. For More Information like Notification eligibility, age limit, total post, selection procedure, pay scale, syllabus Must Read Last At this Articles.
SSC Recruitment 2022: Notification for MTS, Havaldar released
SSC MTS Exam 2021: Check important dates, eligibility, selection process
SSC MTS 2022 notification released; check steps to apply online
SSC Recruitment 2022: MTS and Havaldar Vacancy For 3603 posts
- Application Start : 22/03/2022
- Apply Online Last Date : 30/04/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 02/05/2022
- Correction Date : 05-09 May 2022
- CBT Exam Date Paper I : July 2022
- Paper II Exam Date: Update Soon
- General / OBC Fee: 100/-
- SC / ST Fee: 0/-
- All Category Female Fee: 0/-
- Candidate can Pay Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 – 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC MTS 2022 Rules.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Post 2022 Eligibility
- Candidate Should be Class 10th Passed
- Candidate Should pass 10th Class.
- Male : 1600 Meter Walking in 15 Minutes
- Female : 1 KM Walking in 20 Minutes
- Male : 8 Km Cycling in 30 Minutes.
- Female : 3 Km Cycling in 25 Minutes.
- Height & Chest :
- Male : 157.5 CMS, 76-81 CMS
- Female : 152 CMS
SSC MTS & Havaldar Selection Process 2022
The Selection Procedure of this Exam is Given Below:
- Computer Based Exam (Paper-I)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the Havaldar Post) (Paper-II)
How to Apply SSC MTS and Havaldar Post 2022
- At First Go to its Official Website
- Then Click on Apply Link
- Then Submit Complete Information of Your Intermediate Details
- Then Fill the Form regarding Documents
- At Last Take Print OF Final Submitted Form For Further Uses
Some Usefull Important Link
Share it to Social Media: